Video Measuring Guide
Written Measuring Guide
Before you start to measure you must first decide whether you would like your blind to hang inside or outside the window recess.
Inside window recess
How to Measure:
- Measure the width in 3 different positions inside the window recess from wall to wall. Measure at the top, the middle and the bottom. The most important measurement to write down is the Smallest one.
- Measure the Drop (height) in 3 different positions inside the recess from the top of the recess to the window sill. The most important measurement to write down is the Largest one.
- Key these values in the window measurements section when ordering blinds from Cheapest Blinds UK. Ensure the inside recess fitting option is selected
NOTE: We will make appropriate deductions so your blind fits perfectly.
Outside window recess
How to Measure
- Measure the width of your window then add at least 7.5cm to allow for overlap.
- Measure the drop (height) of your window and add at least 7.5cm to allow for overlap.
- Remember to enter your sizes as Exact size when ordering for outside recess fitting position, this will mean the blind will be made to your precise measurements.